GoBike bike share stations slated for Sunnyside will be on the agenda at Monday’s Sunnyside Neighborhood Association Meeting. Proposed sites are at Judson and Gennesee and Monterey at Gennesee. A site at Edna and Hearst was withdrawn due to neighbor opposition and GoBike is looking for another station location to fill the gap between Gennesee and Glen Park BART. If you would like to see a station in front of your house please let us know!
- RT @sfpsac: “In a review of national data, local reports and public health studies, the Transportation Department confirmed what safe-stree… 3 weeks ago
- Thread twitter.com/Sunnyside_Asso… 4 months ago
- .@FordGoBike stations are on the agenda at tonight's @Sunnyside_Assoc meeting. If you want a station in front of yo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago
- Bike share is on the agenda for this Monday's SNA meeting. Two Stations are slated for Genesee. One more station is… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago
- Please follow @SunnysideUrban. 6 months ago