The San Francisco Municipal Transportation Authority — the agency responsible for everything from running MUNI and regulating taxis, to making new bike lanes, separated bike lanes and much more — is developing a new strategic plan to guide its work for the coming years. The agency is looking for input from people throughout the city. Please take a moment to take the survey to let them know what you’d like to see.
- And the winner is... fb.me/9Oks8vuSe 1 week ago
- Suggestions for a new name for Phelan Ave? fb.me/3d381Ce0i 3 weeks ago
- #BalboaReservoir 1 month ago
- #OceanAveSF and #MontereyBlvdSF safety improvements are in the latest @sfmta_muni budget. https://t.co/HZdVgu5kEB 1 month ago
- RT @shabbyfrisco: Greyhounds, Aeroplanes, and Wheelbarrows: the History of the Balboa Reservoir 1894-1944 sunnysidehistory.org/2018/01/28/gre… #balboare… 1 month ago