The San Francisco Municipal Transportation Authority — the agency responsible for everything from running MUNI and regulating taxis, to making new bike lanes, separated bike lanes and much more — is developing a new strategic plan to guide its work for the coming years. The agency is looking for input from people throughout the city. Please take a moment to take the survey to let them know what you’d like to see.
- First chance to see some actual proposals for #BalboaReservoir development. fb.me/111TJnCjn 4 days ago
- Important #BalboaReservoir meeting on Saturday, June 10. Fixed the link- goo.gl/5iQatK 2 weeks ago
- The Sunnyside Neighborhood Assn. is having a meeting about #BalboaReservoir. fb.me/BzgoaHAh 2 weeks ago
- Need room for more housing? Convert today's parking into tomorrow's homes. fb.me/3mp4Zf11j 3 weeks ago
- This is why we need more housing and real alternatives to driving in SF. fb.me/4hNec4LLT 3 weeks ago