The San Francisco Municipal Transportation Authority — the agency responsible for everything from running MUNI and regulating taxis, to making new bike lanes, separated bike lanes and much more — is developing a new strategic plan to guide its work for the coming years. The agency is looking for input from people throughout the city. Please take a moment to take the survey to let them know what you’d like to see.
- RT @jwinstonsf: #FreeCity and a future of higher enrollment with less parking at #ccsf means @OfficialCCSF urgently needs to come up with a… 23 hours ago
- Come and see the #BalboaReservoir parking lot in a new way and help shape the future neighborhood! fb.me/I7n1MCj5 2 weeks ago
- Your ears and mouth are needed tonight! #BalboaResevoir fb.me/3gqlvn20B 1 month ago
- RT @jwinstonsf: Join @transbay and me for a @walksf tour of the #excelsior, #BalboaPark, and #BalboaReservoir on Sat, 11/11 at 10 https:/… 1 month ago
- Share your opinions about the proposed Sunnyside @fordgobike station locations. fb.me/1unPP9ZMx 1 month ago