We don’t know how this crash at Monterey and Edna occurred but judging from the skid tracks its pretty evident that high speed and inattentiveness probably had something to do with it. As SFist says, “Lots of kids in this area, drivers. Please remember to slow down. Seriously.” We agree.
- Tomorrow, Saturday #BalboaReservoir Open Space Possibilities Open House 10am – 1pm Ingleside Library’s Community Room, 1298 Ocean Avenue 23 hours ago
- That person you nearly ran over was my daughter. friendsofmontereyblvd.wordpress.com/2018/05/31/wat… 3 weeks ago
- twitter.com/GlobalStreets/… twitter.com/GlobalStreets/… 3 weeks ago
- A lot of people don't realize that half of the housing In the Balboa Reservoir is being built by non-profit develop… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- #BalboaReservoir Community Tour of SF affordable housing by BRIDGE Housing and Mission Housing Development Corporat… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago