We don’t know how this crash at Monterey and Edna occurred but judging from the skid tracks its pretty evident that high speed and inattentiveness probably had something to do with it. As SFist says, “Lots of kids in this area, drivers. Please remember to slow down. Seriously.” We agree.
- Lilia Scott headed up a walking audit on Monterey Blvd this morning. We saw narrow four foot openings for... fb.me/1vt3B2ih3 1 month ago
- Patiently waiting for this to arrive in Sunnyside later this year. twitter.com/S1yce/status/8… 1 month ago
- RT @Sunnyside_Assoc: Petition: Sunnyside Playground Clubhouse for Local Families sunnysideassociation.wordpress.com/2017/08/31/pet… https://t.co/MGoymw3X3B 1 month ago
- RT @StvnFlngn: 🚌🚐Remember when my @SunnysideK5 students wrote persuasive letters about placing a warning light on @MontereyBlvdSF...it fina… 1 month ago
- fb.me/F8HQFLsk 1 month ago