We don’t know how this crash at Monterey and Edna occurred but judging from the skid tracks its pretty evident that high speed and inattentiveness probably had something to do with it. As SFist says, “Lots of kids in this area, drivers. Please remember to slow down. Seriously.” We agree.
- RT @StvnFlngn: My walk home last night... The dimly lit Detroit Street steps. There is only ONE street light (in poor working condition) fo… 2 days ago
- Another reminder that CCSF needs to come up with a transportation plan like community colleges all over the... fb.me/2omXdWBO6 4 days ago
- Radical stuff happening in Sacramento. slate.com/business/2018/… 2 weeks ago
- The Friends of Monterey Blvd is proud to add our name to the list of organizations calling for automated speed... fb.me/D2tWOwSA 1 month ago
- RT @jwinstonsf: #FreeCity and a future of higher enrollment with less parking at #ccsf means @OfficialCCSF urgently needs to come up with a… 1 month ago